Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spring Break Edition

 So surprising everyone was really fun. I just can't resist going to California to visit family. I always think, it's expensive, it takes a lot if time, but in the end I know I will never regret the time I choose to spend with my family.

 It is hard to be so cute! Oh wait, that tongue out during sacrament meeting isn't so cute.

Ben and Katie had the Easter bunny come during Olivia's nap time which was so great. We got up in the morning and got ready for church and didn't have to worry about all the Easter bunny hype.

Olivia is at the age where she gets so excited and so holidays are much more fun. I loved getting a chance to decorate Easter eggs with her. It was frustrating at some times but she loved watching the eggs change colors.
I was fortunate enough to be able to spend a few days in Fort Bragg with Ben and Katie. It was really nice, except that Katie was really sick. I just can't get enough of Olivia and Braxton. Olivia came to the beach with me every morning to search for sand dollars.  I am happy to report that we found four whole sand dollars!!! I walked her little feet off. Poor girl was exhausted from walking so much. She always wanted me to carry her but instead I gave her my modified you can do hard things speech. I am sure she was inspired!
 It was cloudy and rainy everyday I was in Fort Bragg. Kind of a bummer but I still loved being there.

Moki and I went on a really long run. Like over 6 miles run. We were given some misinformation. We were out in the dark which is never good but we did see a beautiful sunset.
 We walked in the door when we finished and Moki layed down for the rest of the night. She was exhausted. I on the other hand just could not move the next day.

Ben joined us for a beach afternoon.
 Braxton is just so adorable. His little face and cuteness melts my heart.
 One afternoon I took Olivia, Braxton, and Moki to the park. That was an adventure. I had Braxton on my stomach in the baby holder, Moki on the leash in one hand and Olivia in my other hand. Right as we walked into the park I realized I didn't bring one single thing for the kids. No diapers, snacks, change of clothes....nothing. Obviously I am not used to packing for children. Luckily we made it for a good three hours before heading home due to hunger.

One morning Olivia and I did the beach, the park and some hot chocolate all before 10am. This was the day I headed back to my parents. I hate saying goodbye to this girl.
A few more pictures from the three days I spent in Fort Bragg.




 It was nice to spend a little time at my parents as well. Moki loves their house because their yard has endless things she can explore. It was also raining in Oroville. LAME!!!! It was great to spend time with family and friends



No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...