- It is better to not have a valentine than to have a husband with wandering weenie syndrome. As expressed to me by a co-worker. If you want the whole story you will have to call and ask. I probably shouldn't have even posted that much.
- Jean skirts are the worlds greatest inventions. I just got a new one with the money my mom sent me for my birthday and I love it. It is comfortable, cute, and matches anything. Angelee, Katie, Jennie, and I all bought matching ones once but they are a little out of style now (I know you are thinking how does a jean skirt go out of style but it did while I was on my mission I was bummed when I got home and couldn't wear it).
- Bodies start to slow down and I have to exercise more to maintain my weight. Cutting calories would be the other option but that is out of the question. In fact I was watching biggest loser while I was at the gym and the trainer guy said you should limit you sweets to one a week or evey other week. I said out loud are you joking me, I think he met one a day.
- Junior High School girls know all about fashion. I am not that big into fashion so I copy what my students wear and I always feel cute. Obviously I buy like five sizes bigger than them. In fact they inspire me sometimes I will buy something just because I know they will love it and they will tell me how cute it is. That is when I know I made a great purchase.
- Birthday parties for dogs are unacceptable. Our neighbors actually used the little playground area we have to throw a birthday party for their dog and they invited all their friends and their dogs. Sorry if I offend anyone but this is totally unacceptable.
- Friends are the greatest, especially mine. I have just been thinking lately how blessed I have been my whole life with amazing friends. Heavenly Father must have been worried about me to surround me with so many amazing people. I am so grateful to all of you whther you are someone I laugh with, or cry with, or just love to hang around. Thanks for putting up with me.
- Shade shirts and downeast shirts are amazing. They are long, comfortable, cute, moddest, and reasonably priced.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
So this week was my birthday and I thought you would all want to know what I have learned in the past year. Especially now that I am older and wiser than a lot of you (because you have not yet reached the age of understanding which happens to be 28 since that is my age).
Saturday, February 9, 2008
On Friday I had the opportunity to take some of my star students cross country skiing. It was SOOOOO FUN!!! I have been a number of times but this time it was the most fun I have ever had. I think it was so nice because it snowed the day before so the snow was good and on Friday the sun was out and it was a beautiful day. It was so great to be out in the sun. The downside of teaching and coaching basketball is that I get to the school while it is dark and I leave the school when it is dark. It makes for a really long winter. Anyways Friday night my face was rosy from being in the sun and it made me miss spring and summer and having a little color in my skin. Basketball ends on Tuesday which means that the snow can melt because it is the start of BIKING SEASON!!! YAHOOO I can't wait.
Amber and I decided we needed a weekend away. We debated for awhile on where to go. In the end Moab was a great option for us. I could bring...
Blogger is so frustrating sometimes. I don't want to organize all these pictures so I am just going to go with it. Braxton had gro...
Saturday lots of extended family joined us in Fort Bragg for some fun. We ate delicious food and watched BYU stink it up and then headed to...