Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Beach

 Saturday lots of extended family joined us in Fort Bragg for some fun. We ate delicious food and watched BYU stink it up and then headed to the beach. The beach was PERFECT!

















These two little girls were so excited to get swim suits on. They went crazy. It was actually one of the cutest things ever!

I really only took pictures of the two girls. They ran and ran and then ran some more. The tide was really low so it was perfect for them.

 We were able to go through the cave. Catch some star fish and then release them. Find sand dollars. Mostly pieces of sand dollars but one that was still pretty intact.
Two little beach bums.
We wore them out. They played so well together. There were lots and lots of giggles.
 Autumn Rain is a year older than Olivia. She could run so fast. Like really really fast. And she could run forever. She loved chasing people on the beach. It is crazy the difference in motor skills from 3 to 4.

 The girls loved Aaron. Loved chasing him, loved having him throw them, and they loved throwing sand at him. He was a good sport.

 He kept them entertained the majority of the time.
 This little stinker loved throwing sand on people. She thought she was so funny. Her mom fixed her hair halfway through and I love this picture of her running back out to join us. Mischief written all over that face.
 We wore Olivia out. Well she wore herself out on our walk. She chose to be a dog and crawl the majority of the way. Whatever floats your boat, but she was working really hard. I carried her back and then Ben rescued me.
 I love this little yellow swimsuit. It is so cute. It makes me smile every time I see it.
 Monday we went to glass beach. Had I known that it isn't so much a beach we would have gone somewhere else. We made do and the views were great. We played and played while Ben and Katie were at the dentist.

Again I ended up carrying this girl quite a bit. She goes and goes and then crashes hard.
My Dad and I also taught her the art of picking blackberries. So yummy!

1 comment:

Parley and Katie Call said...

She looks so cute and sassy! So glad you can have fun with her. I love CA coast in October too. I think it's the best month to go! At least up north.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...