Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, July 6, 2015

Independance Day

I don't normally spend a lot of time reflecting on how grateful I am to be an American and so it is really nice that we have some Holidays that remind me to do just that. I started the day off cleaning and listening to patriotic music and I was emotional just considering how blessed we are to live in this country. I am so grateful for that. For the freedom and beauty I enjoy on a regular basis.

I joined Sam, Amanda, and Andrew at the Provo parade.
 When the sun was behind the clouds it was actually bearable.
 I am not a lover of parades but it is a lot more fun with kids.
 Costco provided some nice flowers.
 We tried out a snow cone shack I have been wanting to try. It was delicious.
 Moki even wore her patriotic handkerchief.
After the parade and snow cones we barbequed with the Provo family. It was fun to get together. I also took a very long nap. I was still recovering from hiking Timp. I finished the night off with a very enjoyable bike ride. I had intentions of watching fireworks. I thought it would be fun to watch them from the Y. I drove up there and there were tons of people on the Y. I decided I didn't care about fireworks that much and went home and slept. It was a great Holiday filled with lots of fun activities!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...