Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Best part of my day!

Ever since Audrey was born Sam has sent me and my mom a picture of her everyday. It is absolutely the best thing in the world. I hope he never stops, although he goes back to work soon so it will probably end then. I love getting these texts everyday. Here are a few of my favorites so far.

This one is with an outfit I got her because I saw it and knew she couldn't live through the summer without it. SOMEONE PLEASE STOP ME!!!! She looks so cute in it.
 She is such a beauty.
 Side sleeper.
 I can't even!
It's crazy how having a new little one in your life can make it so great. It's so fun to watch this little girl grow and change. Keep the pictures coming Sam.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...