Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Nieces and Nephews

I just have some cute pictures on my phone of my nieces and nephews that I want on my blog. I love these kids so much. They make me so happy. Caleb just went home for the weekend and sent me a picture of each of Ben's kids. Gosh they are adorable!

 I am in love with this picture of Olivia. She is beautiful!!!! She just turned 9. The sweater she is wearing is what I sent her for her birthday. There is a story about it. I have had one for years. I was wearing it around her and she kept touching it and said she loved it. After a while she said maybe you can get me one of these for my birthday. This was three or four years ago. Well they are not cheap and so I had to find one on sale. I have looked every year and never found one in her size on sale. This year I not only found her size but also her favorite color!!!! I think it looks lovely on her!
 I thought these pictures Katie posted of Braxton and Olivia on Halloween were so cute.
 The last Sunday of October was Aunt Loralie's birthday. We went and had dinner. All my Utah siblings and all Loralie's kids that live close came. It was such a fun night with family. We visited, ate, played games, played with the kids. The boys all watched the Jazz game. We all doted on little Audrey.
 I mean she is adorable!
Just a couple more pictures of Audrey that Sam has sent. This girls is too cute!


I can't wait until Thanksgiving. We will all be together and it will be so fun!!!!!








No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...