Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, March 24, 2019

February

I always have a slow down in posts at the beginning of the year. This year has started off awesome!!!! I have played really really hard every weekend and it has left me exhausted. Monday comes and I have wished for another day in my weekend every single week. I love playing hard.

Basketball season ended right before my birthday and I had to document that I was leaving school in the daylight and at 3:30 . . . . . . so HAPPY!!!!
 More Saturday hikes up Rock Canyon

 The snow this winter has been amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
On Valentines day my students decorated my door. So cute!
I was able to hike up Slate Canyon after work in the daylight when basketball ended!
 Another day Moki and I went up Slate Canyon and caught the most beautiful sunset on the way down.

I watched Sam's kids one Friday and I took them swimming. Audrey looked adorable.
 She is getting so big and is seriously so fun right now.






 Jana, Erica, Michelle and I hot tubbed for my birthday. That was way fun but I don't even have a picture.

I have also been playing city league basketball but i don't have any pictures of that either.

Knock on wood the school year has been going reat and I am really enjoying my classes that I have second semester. February was good to me.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...