Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The last little bit. . . . (I promise)


 Blogger is so frustrating sometimes. I don't want to organize all these pictures so I am just going to go with it.

Braxton had grown so much since I saw him in July. I love that he can now interact with you. He had great smiles and was so fun to be around. He is a pretty easy going, happy little fellow.
Katie has the magic to get this cutie giggling. He was all smiles every night during bath time.

 Olivia let me read to her a ton this trip. In the past she has had a hard time sitting through books. This time she couldn't get enough of them. We read lots of princess stories and a couple of other books over and over. Pretty sure I have them memorized. But it was fun.
 Nothing like waking up to a little girl every morning asking for "aunt LaNell." I loved that and it made it worth getting up between 6 and 7 every single day of my vacation.

The picture of Olivia below is so funny. She is playing with my brothers soda cans. They would be so proud. No she didn't drink any of that nastiness. 
 Great grandma Brown taking a turn to hold the little guy.
 Lot of smiles from two happy kids. Olivia loved the park. It is so funny to watch her try to get the older kids to play with her. She wants to be so big. And it is hilarious to watch her run. She is in a shuffling phase. Very small fast steps. Every time I watch her I think of the song "Party Rock Anthem" and I want to play the chorus....everyday I'm shuffling.
 And you can't have a day in a swimsuit without a wedgie. It is actually cute on little girls. They don't even realize because they are playing so hard. Love it.
 Thanks to my parents for traveling with me. Anthony and Aaron for sacrificing their weekend for family time. Ben and Katie for hosting us all. Jan, Lou, Grandma Brown, Ty, Allison, and Autumn for coming to Fort Bragg for a day. It was the perfect fall break.

It's back to work for me tomorrow. Today I cleaned, did laundry, ran errands, hiked the Y, and rested. Tomorrow is going to shock my system I am sure.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

it was super fun for us as well. Love to have family time. Wish kids were a little closer. Love you.

Than and Erica said...

You are a good auntie.

Christina Updike said...

Cute Cute Cute family!!! You are a good Aunt!!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...