Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Saturday, February 9, 2008

CROSS COUNTRY SKI TRIP

On Friday I had the opportunity to take some of my star students cross country skiing. It was SOOOOO FUN!!! I have been a number of times but this time it was the most fun I have ever had. I think it was so nice because it snowed the day before so the snow was good and on Friday the sun was out and it was a beautiful day. It was so great to be out in the sun. The downside of teaching and coaching basketball is that I get to the school while it is dark and I leave the school when it is dark. It makes for a really long winter. Anyways Friday night my face was rosy from being in the sun and it made me miss spring and summer and having a little color in my skin. Basketball ends on Tuesday which means that the snow can melt because it is the start of BIKING SEASON!!! YAHOOO I can't wait.

2 comments:

Big Mama said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANELL!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Holy cow LaNell.... I can't believe you're 28!! Dang gena, you're old! hahahha! I hope you are having a wonderful day today and living it up! I feel blessed to have known you and to be able to call you a friend all of these years! Love you girl! Happy birthday!!

shauna said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a fun one. I love looking at your blog...I am waiting for a new quote from your students though. Those are my favorite.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...