Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Blasted Proposal

For those of you who know that I am in grad school probably know that it requires that I write a thesis. (This is the reason I almost didn't go to grad school). I am not to ecxited about this thesis and I am really struggling to find motivation to work on it. Last semester I did so good but since finals I have not been able to do it. I go home and lay around, waste time, (watch TV and I never watc h TV) but I never work on it. I think I am a little burnt out. Hopefully I fix the problem soon because I need to propse my thesis sometime in February. Yikes!!!

2 comments:

Big Mama said...

Good luck with that! Man, I hear ya barking trying to find the motivation to get stuff done. Blah! Hope everything else is going well with you! You're lookin' hot as ever! love you!

Angelee said...

When I saw the title "the blasted proposal" I thought someone had proposed to you again.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...