Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Saturday, November 28, 2009

So Much Thanks!


November is so great because it is always a time to reflect on all the blessings in our lives. I am so grateful for so many things. Family, Friends, Employment, Health, Gospel, House, Car, Books, Sports, Done with grad school, Coaching . . . . and many more things. I really am so blessed. It is overwhelming at times to think about how much the Lord has blessed my life.

This Thanksgiving I was able to travel home and spend time with my family. Always fun. We went to Charlie's (of course), Sam's reception, visited with extended family, and played games. This year the favorite games were hearts and the dice game (wipe-out). My basketball team also won their first game while I was in California by two points. I must say I actually missed my team. I really have a fun group this year.

My Mom and Aunt Nancy made an awesome Thanksgiving dinner. Sam and Amanda made some sweet pies and all in all it was a great day. To bad I didn't take a single picture.

But don't worry I took like 200 picture's of my niece Olivia. Love her. So adorable.


1 comment:

Parley and Katie Call said...

Olivia is so cute. I want to meet her!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...