Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Life Revolves Around


BASKETBALL.

I am not complaining I am just saying. I have been at school before 7 and have not left until after 6:30 everyday for the past two weeks. If you never appreciated your coaches before now, appreciate them, it is so time consuming. And then I come back to play two nights a week. That is not a complaint, just a statement. I love playing basketball. The one thing I hate about being the head coach is that I can't play with the team as much as I would like. I have to supervise, BORING!

I am excited for this season. I think the team will be fun. We are very short but we have some girls that can shoot and drive. It will be good. Sometimes I wish I did not have my own gym everyday for practice because then I would be forced to end practice at a certain time. Oh well. I hope the time pays off.

It has been really nice not being in grad school as well. I am less stressed. No early morning practices. No late nights doing homework. So if my life seems boring it is because I never see the sun and I am at school 12 hours a day.

And I think I get worse coach of the year award because I am missing our first game to go to Sam and Amanda's California wedding reception. What do you do?

1 comment:

The Robins Nest said...

You're amazing! I wish I could come watch one of the games.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...