Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, March 10, 2014

Catching Up

After a long winter of feeling like I was falling behind in everything I was doing I am now trying to play catch up. Last week was AMAZING!!! Coming home after school is my favorite. Moki and I hiked the Y every day last week (Monday-Saturday), I slept in two mornings instead of jogging, I went to the temple, I biked 30 miles on Saturday, I cleaned my house on Wednesday. I was able to do things all week long which made Saturday so much more enjoyable.

One day last week Moki just wanted to cuddle after work. It was funny because she sleeps most the day but it was nice to get to relax for awhile.
 She still seems really small sometimes. She can be super cute when she is not being super obnoxious!

Easter candy is out. These things will be the death of me.
How are they so delicious?

Friday night I got to hang with Andrew. I was going through withdrawals. He is so fun to be around. He surprised me and ate a ton of Chinese noodles. I love his face in this picture.
I busted out Moki's St. Patrick's Day bandana. I love the material on this one. It is so cute. I love this shot of her. This was Saturday night. We had a pretty active week and were both pretty exhausted.
Yesterday we had the family over for dinner. The secretary at my work was talking about grilling burgers one day last week and I have been wanting one ever since. Dan was kind enough to come grill. Sam, Amanda, Anthony, and Andrew came as well. We had awesome burgers, some yummy potatoes, and a delicious fruit salad. It was a great dinner. The weather was so nice so Andrew and I played outside for quite a while. We did lots of bubbles and lots of running.
I love seeing the excitement in his eyes and his laugh is to die for.

This week has started well. I saw a Facebook challenge to get rid of 40 bags of junk in 40 days. It is supposed to be associated with Lent. I am joining the party a little late but I am really excited. It is just a spot a day, not necessarily an entire room. Today I did my guest room. It is small and really just has one area that needed attention. I threw a lot out. Today it all went to the garbage but I will have some garbage, some donation stuff, and some stuff to give away in my other rooms/spots. I am excited to see how it changes my house. One spot a day is very doable. I usually save projects like this for the summer but this will be a good after school chore.

















No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...