Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Saturday, October 10, 2015

School

The school asked if I wanted to go on an overnight trip to Clear Creek with some students. I don't know why I got to go but I said yes! It was so fun. The district owns some cabins in the mountains up by Schoffield and we went up there for one night. I had a great time with the students and the other teachers. It was seriously so fun. It was also very beautiful.
 Fall is coming finally.

We took the kids fishing on the way back to the school. They caught 24 fish. So fun! I got to enjoy the beautiful scenery.
 The kids had a great time fishing.
 The weather cooperated and it was just a great day.
 We went on Tuesday and Wednesday. Wednesday and Thursday were parent teacher conferences and then Thursday I also work at the temple. It was a pretty crazy week.

This morning Moki and I ran in the family fun run put on by the community where I teach. It is an annual run and very fun. I think I have only missed one year since it started. It is for the Make A Wish foundation. Such a great cause. Moki is in heaven when we run in 5K's, most don't allow dogs so this is a favorite. It was a beautiful morning for a run.
People kept asking me is Moki was tired. People are funny. No the dog is not tired but I sure am. She wasn't even breathing hard. DOGS!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...