Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Fall Hiking

Fall in Utah is amazing. The weather starts to cool down and the leaves change. It is really fun to live somewhere that has four seasons. I have loved getting out after school and hiking with Moki and different friends. We have done stewart falls, the Y, and rock canyon. We have done all of them multiple times. Hiking with Moki is the best because she gets so much exercise. 
This was on the Bonneville shoreline trail. It was a beautiful evening.
 
 Stewart falls
 
Rock Canyon
 
Bonneville Shoreline Trail
 
Shoreline Trail again, this one is so close to my house!
 
The rattle snake he should have bit Moki on a hike up Rock Canyon. We saw two on the same trail in two weeks, yikes!!!!
 
Sometime we run on the Provo River trail. It is also beautiful in the fall.
 
The Y. It's been an active fall, which has been so nice. I feel like I am getting some of my fitness back. Last year was so emotionally hard and the summer was spent sitting way more than I ever had. Fall has been good to me. I have loved being out in nature so much.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...