Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Nephews

Every so often I have to make a trek to Salt Lake to see my nephews. They just enrich my life so much. I can't go too long without seeing them. 

One Saturday the weather was kind of rainy and so I couldn't do a long exercise session outside so I took Andrew to the flight exhibit at the Leonardo. We had a really fun time.
 
Inside the fighter plane!
Building a robot together
 
 Making tube routes for the marbles
 
Experimenting with switches. I wasn't very good at this. We had a fun afternoon just the two of us!

One Sunday we walked to visit Nancy. We took the stairs. He did so good walking up four flights of stairs. Isn't he the cutest in his BYU jersey?
 
 Little Emerson was so funny this evening. He was so mad Moki kept taking his sticks. We put him on the table for a break and then he kept dropping his sticks down the center hole. He was SO MAD he couldn't reach his sticks through the hole. It was a traumatic day for him.
 
Andrew playing the game I sent him for his birthday!!! Can't wait to play it with him.
 
It is so crazy that this adorable boy is four years old. It has been a huge blessing to live so close to him.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...