Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Saturday, October 14, 2017

 Emerson has discovered a love for trains at is the BEST!!!
He can entertain himself for hours.
 Thia was the first time he ever was interested in my little IKEA train. He spent the entire two hours he was at my house playing with it.



 My Aunt Loralie had all of her kids in town because my cousin Heather's daughter Tara got married. It was so fun to hang out with all my cousins. I think I went up North five days in a row. Anthony took their family pictures and I went to help him one night. There was the wedding. We helped Katie take wall paper out of her new house. We had dinner twice at Loralie's. I was tired but it was really fun.

Melissa's cute family
 Emery
 Regan
 Sharee's family
 Cierra
 At the wedding Andrew ran up and gave me the best hug. Then his gigantic sucker got stuck in my hair. Love this sweet boy.
 We did the photo booth as well.
Maddie, Sharee's daughter got baptized. I entertained Emerson in the sink during the luncheon.
 I was going for the mad scientist look!
 Then Andrew, Katie, Cyndee and I went and watched Leap. It was the cutest little movie.
 It was so great until Andrew lost his stuffed animal stuffy. That was a meltdown. He was so sad. Lesson learned, no bringing toys when you come out with Aunt LaNell

September flew by. It was filled with family, hiking and fun. I have also been playing basketball and soccer at least once a week. That is so fun for me.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...