Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Friday, October 13, 2017

Fall Hiking

I feel like it stayed warm longer than usual this year. The first three week of school were so hot outside. That is so exhausting when you are outside ALL. DAY. LONG. I was so happy when it finally started to cool down a bit. I love when it is finally fall and the windows can be open and it is the perfect weather for outdoor activities.

Squaw Peak with Hannah right as the leaves started to change. A week later the were even more amazing.
 Slate Canyon Saturday morning between general conference sessions. I loved general conference and Moki and I loved the little break up the canyon in between. I timed my watch and went up for 45 minutes. I went as fast as I could. It was a good workout.
 The leaves were starting to change.
 Slate canyon one night after work. We got out barely before dark.
 Squaw peak exactly one week later. It was amazing.

 Silver Lake after school. We ended up hiking the last mile in the dark but it was fun to do this hike in the fall. So beautiful.


 This was my first time hiking Silver Lake so late in the year. It was really pretty.
It has been fun to get out and hike in the evenings when I have time.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...