Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Birthdays and Halloween

We celebrated Andrews birthday at the end of October. I can't believe that he is five years old. Time goes way too fast. I love that guy something fierce. We did one of his favorite activities to celebrate: roasted marshmallows and ate s'mores.
 Halloween is my least favorite holiday, I am pretty sure I say that every year. This year the Dodgers were in the world series the week of Halloween. My co-worker Tanner is a huge Dodger fan. It's the first time the Dodgers have been in the world series in his lifetime. he was really excited. Luckily Hannah is also a Dodger fan. She loaned me her Dodger gear and I was able to surprise Tanner and show us as a Dodger fan. I was pretty sure he would be one as well. It made Halloween really fun.
 I love the teachers I work with. they are just some of the best people. I definitely count them as blessings in my life.
Halloween evening I went and hung out with Jana. We passed candy out while Ben took their seven kids trick or treating. I really enjoy that tradition with Jana. I am not sure it will last much linger since she doesn't have an infant anymore, but it has been a fun one!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...