Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Olivia got baptized

I was lucky enough to be able to fly to California for a weekend trip to attend Olivia's baptism. I can't believe this girl is eight. I love her so much. She is SUPER sassy but also super smart. She is missing both her front teeth and is just as adorable as ever. I was asked to speak on the gift of the Holy Ghost. It was fun to participate in her baptism program and spend a few hours with their family.












 It was a very quick trip. My mom and I attended Oroville third ward sacrament meeting before she took me to the airport. I grabbed a quick picture with Krissann Lowry to send to Katie. It is always fun to see her family when I get the chance.


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...