Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Summer is Here

We had to work after Memorial Day, which is always very hard. We had to work Tuesday - Thursday. They were all just end of the school year days. I went to Lagoon again and had an awesome time. I love the people I work with.
 Wednesday night my mom and Grandma Brown flew in for a visit. It was a jam packed weekend of family, games and snuggling Audrey.
 I took three pictures the entire weekend. Very lame! We had fun though. Andrew and Emerson stayed the night and we played hard all day Saturday.
Thursday we hung out at Dan's, Friday and Saturday we did my house and the Sunday was back at Dans. It is always exhausting and fun getting together with family. I am so glad my mom and grandma could come. It was really nice to visit with them. That was my summer kick off.

I had to work June 4th and 5th. That was a little rough. We had district collaboration. Yesterday was my first full day of summer. It started off great. I am hoping to sneak in lots of biking and a few hiking adventures this year.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...