Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Thursday, June 21, 2018

June

School ended but I had to attend district meetings the first Monday and Tuesday of summer. That was rough. I biked both days, which was awesome. I had to wake up early but it was a 18-19 mile, one way bike ride each day. Biking was exhausting but it meant that when I got home I had biked 36-38 miles. That felt great. It was so HOT on the way home both days. The first week of summer I biked 180 something miles and did lots of preparation for girls camp. It was an active and productive week. Sam and Amanda came down on the weekend to hang out and we played with my paddle boards.

 Andrew was hilarious to watch!!! he played in the water the entire time we were there. He loved the paddle boards. Seriously so fun.


Poor Andrew and Emerson got hand, foot, and mouth disease. I had never seen it before and it looked terrible. They have pretty much been locked up for two weeks because of it. Such a bummer. I can't wait for their quarantine to be over.

The week I went to camp I biked 63 on Monday and Tuesday combined. I am really trying to get in lots of miles this summer. The past two summers I have not bikes as much and this year I want to make up for it.

Since camp I have been busy biking and hiking. today I rested from physical activity and cleaned my house all day. Like really cleaned most of the day. I took everything out of the bathroom, went through it all, and then changed the decor. In August I will have lived in my house 10 years and I was ready for a change in the bathroom. I am happy with it.
 I also tackled the backyard. it needed to be weeded. I also added sand to the sand box and added some more white rocks.
 It is ready for visitors!
This week I also had collaboration two days at Lakeridge. I have found ways to keep myself busy. I am enjoying being able to have my own schedule and I love not waking up to an alarm.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...