Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Mama's Casa

I was able to stop in and see my mom before I flew out of town. I called Ben before I came to California and asked if they would come to Sunday dinner so I could see their kids. They came and Aaron and Jacklyn came. It was fun to hang out with my family that I don't see very often.

My mom made a family favorite: sweet and sour chicken.

 The kids love playing on the trampoline.

 We snuck in a partial group shot right before Ben and company left.

I hate living so far away from this crew. So grateful they spent some time to come say hi.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...