Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, April 27, 2020

I bought a car?!?!?!?!

I bought a car. I didn't need a car but interest rates were so low and I had a down payment saved I decided to do it. It has been 11 years since I last bought a car and I now remember the car buying process is actually terrible. I hate it. This time I test drove lots of different cars which made the process longer and the decision harder. I spent way too much time researching cars. LIKE WAY TOO MUCH TIME:) In the end I stuck with the CRV because my car has been so great!

I sold my old car to Dan. Moki and I took one more ride to the car wash.
 It was actually sad to day goodbye to that car. It has been so many places and has been so good to me. I hope it continues to be great for Dan.

The only picture I have of my new white CRV. It is a great car and I am excited. It is so more high tech. we will see if I like that.I also am not excited about having a car payment again. BOOOO!!!!
 Overall I am happy. Hopefully it runs as well and as long as my old one did.




No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...