Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, April 27, 2020

Some Randomness

 One thing that has been fun about the world being shut down is that we have been communicating a lot more as a family. It is fun to see what everyone is doing and to check in on everyone. Ben is teaching and playing lots of games with his kids.
Moki wore her fancy Easter handkerchief for the holiday.
 I gave Amanda some material. There was some leftover RSL material. I knew Andrew would love it. With Amanda's help he made a pillowcase. I seriously love how excited he is in this picture.
 Audrey in the cute Easter dress I got for her. This girl is darling.
 My mom came to Utah. She was also quarantining alone. So she drove out here and has been hanging out at Loralie's. It has been fun to see her occasionally. Sam and Amanda finally let us come hang out with the kids. I missed them so much. We had an outdoor dinner and then went to a football field and played. It was a lovely evening.


 Sunday I got out on the shoreline trail for a nice walk with Moki. The weather was amazing.
 After the walk I worked on dinner. My family came over and we did an outside dinner. It was great. We visited and threw around a football. It was nice to be together but still spread out. Audrey seemed to enjoy the dessert the most:)
I am grateful I have been able to see my family the past week. It has made this time so much easier. i am still trying to be careful and diligent but having them in my life physically makes it so much better. Here's to hoping we get a somewhat normal summer.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...