Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Saturday, January 2, 2021

December

 I did not take many pictures in December. That is super LAME! My days were spent working, coaching and trying to get some exercise. My mom was here for a couple of weeks during Christmas which was awesome.

I got Audrey the cutest pink unicorn tree ornament. She loved it and played it with it the entire evening. It probably won't make it through the Holiday season but it was a well spent $2.


I got Ben and Katie's girls and Audrey matching dresses. Audrey was so excited that she was matching her cousins in a picture she saw of them.
Christmas is magical with children!
Moki and I hiking up Rock Canyon. We have gone up that trail a ton. It is just a little less steep which is awesome. We did the Y right before Christmas and it was so steep and slick. Not fun at all.
Christmas Eve breakfast with the kids.
The only outfit we ever see Andrew in nowdays.

Christmas Eve morning we opened gifts and hung out at Dan's. Sam had to leave to go work but we had a nice day. We played games and visited. pretty low key.

Christmas Day was just Mom and her single kids. I hiked in the morning while they went to a movie. Then we had a delicious lunch and played games most the day.

Anthony and I in our new hoodies.

Playing games!
Sam and Amanda made it to Idaho . . . notice Andrew is still in the same outfit:)

The holiday season was nice but different. I don't know why but it wasn't as exciting for me as it usually us. That was disappointing. It was good though. I spent time with family and that was so nice.

I put away all my Christmas stuff before the New Year. It was nice to have my house less cluttered.

New Years Eve I had basketball then spent the evening at Dan's with my mom, Nancy and Loralie. It was actually a lot of fun. We had yummy food and played fun games. 2020 was a crazy ride. I am hopeful that 2021 will be better!


No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...