Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Surviving Quarantine

 I survived my 10 day quarantine. Luckily Jana and her family were positive at the same time and they let me have Thanksgiving with them. That made the day way better! I hiked in the morning, did Thanksgiving with them and then crashed in the evening. I still was getting really tired then. My only picture from Thanksgiving.

While I was in quarantine I worked on some sewing projects, as you can see Moki was very helpful. That was a great way to stay busy while being stuck at home.
Erica also tested positive during my isolation. We got out and went on a hike one day. It was so nice to be outside and it was a beautiful day!

Moki was in heaven as usual.
I got out with Moki everyday I was in isolation. I made sure I went at times when people would not be out and to places where I would not see others. I think it is the only thing that kept me sane. Everyday Moki would come nudge me when she was ready to head out.
 
 
Luckily my experience with COVID was not too bad.
 
I returned to school following Thanksgiving break. My first day back was basketball try-outs. That first week back was exhausting. Mainly because my days were really long. Luckily during quarantine I also set up my Christmas tree. So I could just come home and relax in the evening!



No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...