Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, March 16, 2008

SIT-UPS

On Friday my students were doing some stations and one of the stations was sit-ups, well I did not get the mats out and so they were doing them on the floor. I know I am so mean. Anyways they complain no matter what and so I figure it doesn't really matter. But these two girls were really complaining about their backs hurting and I said then don't do sit-ups do crotches, I mean crunches. OOPS that was a little akward but also very funny. Once in a while when I am teaching things just come out wrong and this was a good example.

2 comments:

Parley and Katie Call said...

I can totally see you saying that...hee hee. "Crotchy!"

Angelee said...

GROSS. You know how I feel about that word.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...