Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, March 30, 2008

What the heck


Yea those were the exact words I screamed as I walked outside this morning to the fresh 4 inches of snow. Picture me in a cute shorter summer skirt, t-shirt, no tights, all ready for church and that is what greeted me at the door. That was a really rough way to start the sabbath. I am happy to report that I went the way I was dressed and the meetings were great even though the weather was horrible. It snowed until around 4 pm. I love the snow in the winter but as Erica said two months ago enough is enough. My roomates were still in bed because they were going to a different ward. Apparently they thought my reaction was hilarious because they had already looked out the window. Hopefully it melts soon because it is supposed to be biking season.

1 comment:

Angelee said...

that's no good. gotta love CA

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...