Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, March 30, 2008

SCREAMING KIDS


Erica reminded me of our little hike last summer to Silver Lake (there is no way I had forgotten). I had not forgotten but I didn't post it previously because the picutures were in a different folder and I didn't want to look. Anyways Erica and I set out up the American Fork Canyon for a little 5 mile hike in the wilderness with Pacen and Camry. Let's just say that I am really good at tuning out screaming kids. Pacen cried the first little while because he had to be on my back. I know such a disapointment but his cries were soft compared to Camry screaming in Erica's hear the whole way there. We had a great time once we got there and the hike back was much better. Camry was on my back and Pacen on Ericas and I think Camry was tired enough she slept most of the way. Over all it was still really fun, the weather was beautiful and the lake was so clear. Too bad Erica is pregnant this year I will have to find someone else to hike it with. It was great to have kids on our back it made it a much better workout.

1 comment:

Than and Erica said...

Plus we had that crappy orange backpack that Camry could pretty much get herself out of anyway. Good times.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...