Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Thursday, May 28, 2009

H.A.G.S.


It is yearbook signing day. It really is not my favorite. My hand might fall off. Guess I was not quite mean enough this year because I have signed way to many books. I finally asked a student what H.A.G.S. was because I had seen it in so many yearbooks. It means have a great summer. Apparently it takes to long to right that out. I will be done with the year tomorrow at 11:00. Life is starting to look real GOOD!

3 comments:

Misty said...

I wish I was done tomorrow. I enjoy reading your blog too. I look at it often. This summer has not too many plans so far. The kids and I are going camping with some friends and Garrett is going to try to get back into reffing. My brother, Wes, is getting married in July. Other than that, we like to do things on the fly. We are Disneyland fools, so we will probably end up there for few days. How about you?

Mikila said...

Jealous! I might not be coming so soon to your house, my battery died :) Good times!!

Parley and Katie Call said...

Yay! You're almost done. If you want a good laugh, you should read what we wrote in each other's yearbooks...I still have mine here they are HILarious!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...