Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, May 31, 2009

learning.

I have wanted to get better at photoshop for sometime. Well not even better, but actually have the ability to do something to the pictures I take. Dan, in all his patience, has taught me some things this past week. We made real progress. He even let me control the mouse for part of it. I have just been playing around with no end goal for the pictures, that makes it hard, but here is what I have come up with. I really do want to practice this summer and get better. We will see if it happens.
















5 comments:

Melissa said...

Okay, I need that picture of Nancy and Ems. So cute. Will you also send some pics from Manti? Thanks.

Mikila said...

Woman, can't you put something a little prettier up here besides your feet? Granted they don't look like Erica's (sorry Pace, I couldn't resist hahaha) I do love the picture of Nancy!

Parley and Katie Call said...

I esp. like the last 3.

Sarah and Mark said...

great pictures, it looks like you know what you're doing! I love the chacos! I think i wear mine every day in the summer.

Than and Erica said...

now go to pioneer woman and download her actions. She'll teach you a lot!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...