Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Silver Lake & Timp Caves

This week Caleb and I have been having a few "adventures." We hiked Silver lake. This is one of my favorite hikes up the American Fork Canyon. It starts at Silver Lake and you hike to another lake. It is a 5 mile round trip.

We made it!

There has been a lot of rain this summer so the lake was really full. We hiked in the evening otherwise we would have swam.

I love hiking!!

On Tuesday we went on a bike ride. I don't have any pictures of that one but that was Calebs least favorite adventure.

Today we went to the Timpanogos Caves. I have never been. It was really interesting and cool. All in all we have had a fun week.

The last picture is the "heart" of the cave.

If anyone is planning on going bring sweatshirts. The cave is only 45 degrees inside and you are in there for about an hour. It was a little chilly.

1 comment:

Parley and Katie Call said...

Dang I finally found someone who's arms are as long or longer than mine. :) ha ha I'll have to tell parley so he can tease someone else.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...