Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

PE Conference

This week I have the annual PE conference for our school district at BYU. You would just need to stop on by and you would quickly realize why I don't mind going to the summer conferences. This years is even better because I was on the planning committee. Last year they spent a lot of money on this lady coming in and teaching us in a classroom for four hours about assessment practices, this translates into things we already know. It was HORRIBLE and BORING. This year when they asked for suggestions I said no boring crazy lady. No one else wanted to say it but as soon as I did everyone agreed.

So today we had a lecture on motivation and nutrition, learned drills for tennis and lacrosse, and learned four rainy day games. We played most of the day. It was a lot of fun. The best part is I get paid to do it.

Tommorrow we are golfing, biking, and having someone talk to use about weight management. Then on Thursday we are having a bowling tournament complete with prizes. SO FUN!!! I mean if I have to work in the summer it might as well be fun.

2 comments:

Mishie Moo said...

Some teachers have such cushy jobs

Liz and Kevin said...

That is awesome. Good job speaking up about the boring crazy lady!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...