Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Help!!

Let me start by saying I have been thinking about attempting a half marathon for sometime. Why, I am not sure, but I have been thinking about it and even talked to a few people about it. So Tuesday I signed up for this:

I then printed an online running plan. I had to start on wee 4 because time is short. But it's all good because my only goal is to finish. At least that is what I am going for. So far I have stuck to my scheduled runs this week. Only two more runs to go. The 8 miles on Saturday will be interesting. I am not so sure I am ready for those kind of miles but hey I have no choice, right?

So I need help because it is on Halloween and there are prizes for the best costume. I know I won't be good enough to get a prize based on my time but hey maybe if I had a SWEET costume I could win that way. So give me some ideas and remember I have to run 13.1 miles in whatever I decide on.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go as a streaker...you are sure to win and run really fast.

Parley and Katie Call said...

My mom insists that you be a pink ballerina with a leotard and a tu-tu of some sort...and don't forget pink legwarmers. I don't think that's the right one but I can't think of one yet. I'll get back to you. :)

Katie M. Brown said...

i do like the streaker idea, but when i did a run in provo, i was running and all of the sudden these two guys run up next to me in these 70s roller skate outfits...it was hillarious! you could do that. get some headbands, tube socks and SHORT shorts...that might be fun...a little cold though in oct in utah??

Megan Rae Morton said...

I have and awesome idea, I won a halloween costume prize at a party a couple of years ago- and you'll be able to run in it. call me!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...