Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Start'n' it off Right

This weekend is the kick-off for the college football season. The only real way to start the season off is to have a bbq. Luckily for me and Sam, Dan and his buddies planned a great bbq. Dan was the chef so it was amazing, of course. We had chicken, shrimp, steak, and sliders (mini burgers). I ate more meat at this little party then I ate all of last week combined but it was sure good. I brought a watermelon just to mix things up a bit. I will say the bbq shrimp was AWESOME. I also had a great time annoying Dan. That is done by picking at the food he has cooked before it is actually time to eat. What can I say I am a grazer and I love to annoy him:)
Sam and I ditched the party after the food so we could watch the game at my house. I cleaned during the game. I just have a hard time watching the whole game because I am nervous for BYU and I get so frustrated when they mess up. Lame I know. In an effort to control my anger I do other things while watching the game.
BYU thankfully pulled this one out. We are off to a good start. I must say I was dissapointed that no one in my ward mentioned the game in Sacrament meeting today. (not really dissapointed but totally suprised.) Provo was crazy last night while students lined the streets and let the world know the BYU pulled out the upset. Here's to a great start on the football season!!

1 comment:

Mikila said...

Lame, I know (yes, I know to, you used to drive me crazy when you cleaned during a game :)!! By the way, I thought that you were a vegetarian? :)

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...