Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Home Decor

Right after I bought my house I bought this cute little shelf. Well it sat on the stairs for over a year because I just could not decide on where to hang it. Finally with Katie's help I hung the shelf. I love it. And I love the picture of President Monson that sits on top of it. I just think it is the cutest picture. It makes me happy.

At the begging of the summer I bought another shelf. Yep, I bought another shelf before the first one was even hung. In June I was feeling crafty so I got this shelf with a %50 off coupon at Roberts and then painted it to match my bay window. Then I bought plain wood frames and added scrapbook paper to them so they would match my living room. This shelf was not easy to hang. Let's just say I will be filling up some big holes before I sell this house. But it is worth it because they are cute and they make me smile.

7 comments:

Angelee said...

so cute. I want your shelf. I guess now that it's finally hung, there is no chance of you giving it to me.

Than and Erica said...

sooo cute!

Nancy Webb said...

I am impressed. Both shelves are so nice and I love how you did the pictures on the second shelf. Time to come to Provo again:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa said...

So cute! Good job you!

Angelee said...

I need more brownie updates. where are you???

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...