Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Tik Tok

So I might really like the song Tik Tok by Keisha. Is it an appropriate song? NOPE! I was first introduced to the song last year by my basketball team. They always listened to it on the bus. I had never heard it and finally I searched it out downloaded the song and listened to the lyrics. YIKES!! These little innocent girls should not be listening to that song. And neither should I but, seriously it has such a good beat. You know


Pedicure on my toes . . toes


I had my first pedicure on Saturday with Emily. It was lots of fun and I kept singing this verse of Tik Tok to the lady, she is so lucky.

I was advised by a sibling, he who will not be named, that boys actually do look at toes when they notice girls. Well ok now my toes are about the cutest thing ever so come on boys:)

(Dan killed my computer so I could not photoshop this picture so you could actually see the cute flowers)

Back to Tik Tok


Trying on all our clothes . . . clothes


I only dress up on the weekends now that I teach but anyone that has ever lived with me knows I always try on lots of different outfits in the morning to decide what to wear. Not so much now that I teach PE. On the weekends I sometimes fall back into this old habit. It usually results in a very messy bedroom.


Boys blowing up our phones . . . phones


Um not really one of my problems. Wish it was more of a problem but it was the last little phrase in the most tame verse of Tik Tok.


See I can really relate to that song now that I got a pedicure.


Today our combined 5th Sunday meeting was so good. It was on the vision of the tree of life and particularly on overcoming our personal mists of darkness. Do you think that I shouldn't listen to that song anymore? Probably not but I just love it.

6 comments:

Angelee said...

what did you do...take the picture of your foot on your pillow?

Parley and Katie Call said...

Like I told you, even Parley rocks out to that song on occasion. I do like the pedicure on your toes...toes.

Anonymous said...

Oh my ... thanks for breaking down a song that Satan uses as a tool :) Cute toes!!

Anonymous said...

This is Mikila

Melissa said...

I haven't heard it, but I know of a few like that--great beat, crappy lyrics. I try to resist the temptation.

Kriss said...

I like that song too, so do my kids. They have no idea what the words are, but its fun to groove to!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...