Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day

This weekend was just really nice and pretty relaxing. It is always AWESOME when you know you don't have to work on Monday. Mikila and the Than & Erica Hancock family were in town. It was fun to spend the first part of the weekend hanging out with friends from Oroville. Dinner at Sam and Amanda's was also a highlight.

I was supposed to hike Timp on Saturday but my sprained ankle was still too huge so I had to postpone until Monday. It was a great day to hike. The weather was nice and cool, actually it was pretty chilly until the last two hours of the hike, and it was not crowded. I have hiked Timp on Labor Day a few times and it is always crazy but yesterday it really wasn't.

We stayed on top long enough to sign the book and snap this picture it was too cold.

Now it is back to the grind and no more three day weekends until UEA. Bummer!

1 comment:

Mikila said...

I'm surprised that you didn't mention me trying to launder my bank card :). Good to see you.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...