Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Monday, December 13, 2010

2nd Annual Taco Soup Cook Off


My siblings that live in Utah and I have started to have a taco soup cook off each year. We all cook a little different recipe and then come together to eat it. YUM!!! This year we had a steak taco soup, chicken ranch taco soup, and a pulled pork taco soup. (Sam's pulled pork soup is pictured above.) All were delicious! However none of the soups were quite as delicious as the homemade chocolate candy cane ice cream. That is to die for.

After dinner we went to Amanda's Christmas Orchestra Concert. It was really fun to listen to the Christmas music. It is always great to get together and eat yummy food and enjoy each others company.

2 comments:

Parley and Katie Call said...

YUM. I have been craving all kinds of soups this winter. I guess I should save them for when I'll really need pureed foods, huh? But who doesn't love a good hot soup.

I enjoyed talking to you today!!! I'll miss you but have fun in the Ville!

Unknown said...

dang! wish i was there to partake! i really wanna see a picture of your homemade choc. candy cane ice cream!! sounds amazing.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...