Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!

It is the most wonderful time of the year right? Why does it seem so crazy? Life has just been so busy. I have not even thought of getting my camera out. My house is decorated and my Christmas shopping is done but that is the only signs of the season thus far. I mean we don't even have any real snow yet.

I want time to slow down so I can enjoy the holiday season. I must be really crazy because I scheduled my team to play 11 games in 3 weeks. Bad planning on my part. That is a lot of games. I am exhausted. It is Wednesday and I feel like it should be Friday. I am already looking forward to the break. That is bad because it means the next week and a half will go very slow.

Some highlights the past week or so have been:
  • I bought a poinsettia and I love it. It is so pretty and it was only $3.50 at Wal-mart.
  • I bought the wise men to my nativity set.
  • The bball team I coach is 4 and 1.
  • The Christmas Devotional, listen here if you missed it
  • Christmas dinners and parties
  • I have had a student teacher (this is her last week)
Lots is going on. It is a crazy time of year but I do love it. I love that I get to spend time with family and friends. I love that people are more generous and thoughtful. I love that we have time to reflect on the Savior and His life, I love Christmas music, I love that we will get to talk to Anthony on Christmas Day. I love this time of year and it is wonderful just crazy as well.

1 comment:

Liz and Kevin said...

wow that is a lot of Basketball games in 3 weeks. It seems as though this is a busy time for everyone. Liked the Christmas Devotional too. Helped to slow down a bit. Hopefully we get to see you over the christmas season. It has been a while girl.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...