Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Life is crazy!! I can't wait for spring break, really I can't wait for summer but spring break is the next holiday so we will go with that. Yesterday was the first track meet of the season. CRAZY TIMES! Of course people were turning in the required physicals and bus fees up until we left. I seriously did not have the heart to tell them they could not go to the meet even though they were a day late. So annoying. Turn your junk in on time. So I am pretty thankful I didn't kill anyone yesterday. We are talking probably 60 kids turned their stuff in yesterday. In case you were thinking about coaching track hold off if there are 200 junior high kids on your team. Overall the meet was great once we were there, minus the snow! I swear it snows every track meet. Six hours in the freezing cold. I still shiver just thinking about it.


On a happier note . . . the cougars. Seriously they played so great on Saturday. I am kicking myself for not buying tickets and going to Denver. What was I thinking??? I just hope they can keep playing well. I have definitely caught the craze. It is so fun to have BYU doing so well.

Other then that I stay busy playing basketball and soccer. I will be happy when the weather changes and I can get some sun. I feel so pale in the winter. So pale that I am embarrassed to wear white shorts (I don't want to scare anyone).

1 comment:

Parley and Katie Call said...

When is your spring break?

Come stand next to me, then you won't be so afraid to wear white.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...