Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Oroville

It is always nice to come home! I wasn't sure I was going to make it this summer but I did and I am glad. #1 reason to come home is to dote on this cutie . . .

I mean I was super pumped to come home because Caleb graduated from high school and who does not love to attend high school graduations? But seriously he did it he really did it!

And we did it we sat through the entire thing and clapped when appropriate.

Aaron and Caleb both graduated this week. Aaron from the poilce academy and Caleb from Las Plumas High School.

So in honor of the graduates we went to Charlie's to celebrate . . . because let's be honest that is what you do in Oroville go to Charlie's.

Nancy came out as well which was nice because otherwise I would not have made the trip. So FUN!

The fruit in California is amazing right now. I love it!

My Dads garden is in full bloom. This is a flower on the top of an onion. I was practicing my blurring skills.

And seriously is it not the best thing ever when a baby will cuddle with you. It didn't last too long but I loved it while it did.

4 comments:

ThunderDan said...

Blurring? wow

Parley and Katie Call said...

I love love love when they cuddle. I always think of "don't blink" because next thing they are trying to get away. Sad. She is so CUTE. How awesome for the 2 grads! Glad you got to be there. I was just thinking the same thing about the fruit, our fruit here is nasty, me need to get back to Cali! :)

Big Mama said...

Awww... great pics! Glad you got to come out for the graduation! Ya, our politics and taxes bite, but our fruit is soooo good! :-)

aunt katie said...

Lilly is soooo cute!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...