Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Friday, July 1, 2011

When Pigs Fly


I am not sure what will happen when pigs fly but today on big ole pig flew at the balloon festival. This morning I got up way to early and went to the balloon festival. It was really cool and I am glad I went. The good news is I have all the time in the world to recover with a nap......yo yeah!

The yellow balloon pictured below was my favorite.

It was just really cool to see all the balloons. They are really quite large.

And for all you Star Wars fans out there Darth Vader was there all the way from Belgium. He is one ginormous balloon. They had storm troopers and other characters visiting as well (not in balloon form).

Really fun morning. The balloon festival happens tomorrow and Monday morning as well so if you are in the area you should check it out. It starts at 6:30 am but it is worth it,

These ladies accompanied me and then we went to Magleby's for french toast. Yummy!

I have a goal to take at least one picture a day this summer. I will not necessarily post all the pictures but I thought that would get me using my camera more. I have only had the goal for three days. Today I took plenty of pictures at the balloon festival. Wednesday I took a picture at Dan's he smoked ribs for some people. Nothing better than barbeque in the summer.

And then my bike. Love the bike. The weather is finally cooperating so I have been more consistent about biking. Gotta love the summer.

1 comment:

Mikila said...

Those were awesome balloons! Good pics!

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...