Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It is all a blur


Last week was a blur. Basketball started so I was super busy with that and then there were parent teacher conferences, which meant we practiced at 5:30am two mornings....LAME! It was just a long week. I was so excited for the weekend. Hung out with my cousins Melissa and Katie on Friday. Melissa was doing a book signing at Costco in Orem. Here first book just came out. Check it out here. We went to dinner and just visited, great way to end a crazy week. Slept in late both mornings. Hung out with Caleb. Enjoyed some beautiful snow while shopping in Park City. Watched BYU dominate with Jana and Ben. Did church on Sunday. Had dinner at my Aunt Loralie's. Overall a great weekend after an exhausting week.

I had to start this week with a 5:30 am practice yesterday because we had teacher meetings until 4:30. Hopefully I am not tired all week as a result. I did 200 air squats at the teacher meeting. My legs are SUPER sore. That is not an exaggeration. I am in pain. Here is to another week hopefully not quite as tiring as last week.

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...