Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Friday, November 25, 2011

Turkey Trot

The best way to start off Thanksgiving Day is with a Turkey Trot! Sam and I dressed alike, it was funny.

We ran the Utah Human Race 2011! The race offered a 10k and a 5k and all the proceeds benefited Utah's food bank. All a good thing. My only complaint was that the 10k did the same run as the 5k only you had to do the loop twice. I really wanted to just stop when I passed the finish line with all the 5k folks. I didn't but I wanted to.

Super fun to spend the morning running with family. Thanks Muriel for organizing the event.

Thanksgiving was nice, Loralie provided a most excellent meal. I have so many blessing in my life, so many things to be thankful for.

1 comment:

ThunderDan said...

wow, should I be disturbed that I cannot tell the legs apart?

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...