Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Friday, November 9, 2012

70

 Nancy turned 70!!! I just can't believe it. She does not seem 70. Her birthday was November 3rd and we were able to celebrate her all day. It was quite fun.
We didn't tell her the plan, we just drug her along. It was great to see so much family. Nancy has played a huge role in my life. Now that I have a niece and just love her to pieces I am even more grateful for Nancy's love for me. I am assuming she feels for me and her other nieces and nephews the way I feel for mine. That's a lot of LOVE!

Katie did most of the planning and Loralie did the inviting. But it was great. Nancy I loved celebrating you, you are the best!

2 comments:

Than and Erica said...

I love your scarf. When I pulled this up I thought that that was a picture of your mom. They look so much alike.

Nancy Webb said...

Thank you again LaNell, That was an amazing birthday. I love you more than you love olivia (only because I have been doing it for 32 years and you have only been doing it for 3 yrs. It's the best isn't it. Nieces and nephews are the BEST! I hope I get to celebrate with you a few more years.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...