Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

just getting by

 I feel like I am just getting by. School has been really busy. Last Friday was the end of the term. Lots of students with A-'s and B+'s that want their grades made up. Then to top it all off I am using heart rate monitors, which I have a love/hate relationship with. Love the data, love that the girls move more, hate all the set-up every day, the millions of baby wipes I use, and all the behind the scenes downloading and planning. But overall I think it is taking my class in the direction I want it to go. So YAY!

Sunday there was a little downtime so we went to visit the newest Brown. He is too cute.
 Dan was trying to match all of little Andrews expressions, hilarious!

I got to rock him and read through all the children's books he has. There is something about rocking a baby that you just gotta love.

Tomorrow is Halloween which = nightmare. Next week basketball starts which = I am so not ready to be at school until 5:30 or 6 everyday. I love it. Every year I love it but every year I so dread the time commitment.

The weather has been amazing this week. Maybe tomorrow I will actually get out and do something.

Today was Olivia's real birthday. I Skyped with her but she was being CRAZY! She was way too excited but it was so fun to see her on her special day. Can't believe she is three. Wish she lived closer.


1 comment:

Oklahoma Running Mom said...

I wish I would have had you as a gym teacher. Seriously, I love the heart rate idea. Every year at Halloween, I think about how crazy it was to teach on Halloween and the day after. Crazy...crazy.

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...