Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Longest week ever

Anytime you go from vacation to work it is pretty much terrible. I must be getting old because my daily routine is exhausting. Last week was rough. It was long. I was tired and the students were tired. It was an adjustment. This week has been much better, knock on wood.

While I was away fall came to Provo. I love that Utah truly has all four seasons. One of the bonuses to living here.
 Yes I snapped that little gem while driving.

So many beautiful colors. The weather has been amazing. Chilly in the morning, definitely need a sweatshirt, and shorts and a t-shirt in the afternoon. Moki and I are still hiking the Y any chance we get. Love that it is so close.

One of the most dissapointing things about this summer was how little I biked. I hate to think about it. With basketball every day in the morning I just did not go as often as I usually do. This week I got back on my bike. I LOVE TO BIKE. It is easy on my joints. I can go for a long time and burn lots of calories. I love the different routes here in Provo.
 I was pretty tired after my ride Saturday. It has been too long and I had late soccer the night before. It pretty much excused me from having to do any housework or grocery shopping. Which meant I had to do it on Monday, but still. I also rode this evening after work. Barely made it home before dark but my legs felt great today!

Moki loves to sleep on my bed. She starts on the floor and then hops up at some point. I usually don't even notice when she comes up. She usually stays to herself but once in a while she gets up in my grill.
 News flash I can't sleep with your hot body touching me or your hot breath, back up. Love her but seriously.

Today is little Andrews birthday. I can't believe he is only one. I love this kid so much. It is so fun to have him in Utah and to be able to see him. These pictures are from Sunday dinner. He is opening the presents my parents sent. Well more like playing with the presents they sent.
 He seemed to enjoy all the new toys. Can't wait to celebrate with this little dude!
Basketball goes on break this week. Two weeks that I can't practice. I plan on living it up before the season starts!

No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...