Brownie Updates

Brownie Updates
this is the life

Sunday, February 1, 2015

January????

Well January happened......rather quickly. I am not a fan of January. It is so dark and cold and you have to get back on schedule after the holiday break. It is rough.

I did some sewing this month. I finished a quilt for my dad and almost finished my t-shirt quilt. This one has been in the works for years. Now I just need to get the border done. Moki always likes to lay right on my sewing projects. It's a little annoying.
 We started the New Year off right by hiking the Y. Utah got a lot of snow over Christmas break so it was great to hike in it. Moki loves the snow.
Unfortunately it has not snowed since. I enjoy the snow in the winter and I love to snowshoe but the weather hasn't helped much.We also hike the Y a couple times a week after work.
There is a one week difference in these two pictures. You can see the inversion starting to set in. Until it snows or rains it just keeps getting worse. YUCK!
Andrew is always a highlight of Sunday dinner. He brings so much joy!
I have been working on getting a picture of a temple in every room. It finally happened. I am enjoying them all over my house.
 This week when I got to work I was greeted by this amazing sunrise. I had to take a picture. So pretty.
 On the Monday holiday we hiked the Alpine Loop. There is quite a bit of snow up there and the air is actually clean. A win win. I wish it was a little closer.
Moki got groomed yesterday. She is so white and fluffy. Her hair is so long. It is seriously crazy. I put her Valentine's day handkerchief on to add to her cuteness.
 I guess there was a thing called the super bowl today???? I didn't watch it. Dan had a little shindig and so I went and played with my nephew during the first half. He is way more fun than any game.
 I can't believe it already February. I am hoping I can finally get back into a good routine. I really struggles in January. I have just felt so tired and I think I only woke up early to exercise 2 times. I usually get a minimum of four times a week. Like I said it was rough. But hey a new month can bring new beginnings!



No comments:

Audrey's Dance Recital

 How do you win the hearts of all the Brown's? Have the cutest niece ever perform in a dance recital. It was so fun to watch Audreys lit...